Chilblains on the feet are a fairly common disorder of the feet in colder climates which can be quite painful. They are due to alterations in the temperature of the feet from being cold to warmer too rapidly for the micro blood vessels to respond to this alteration in temperature. This causes an inflammatory process that becomes itchy and then painful as it becomes established. The skin of chilblains at first becomes red and irritated looking, but then takes on more of a dark blueish colour as it becomes more long term.
The management of chilblains is initially to prevent one by using warm socks and footwear so that the foot does not get too cold. When a chilblain has occurred, then you need to try creams and other medicines to relive the itchy, inflammation and pain. Physical stimulation by massaging the area can help move the circulation and move on the waste products that have accumulated from the inflammation in the chilblain.
- Moisturizes and soothes itchy dry skin due to cold weather
- Protects the skin exposed to cold and humid weather
- NATURAL, ORGANIC INGREDIENTS mean that you don’t have to worry about harsh chemicals irritating your skin or slowing down healing. All-natural, deep moisturizing formula that is homeopathic, paraben-free, alcohol-free, dye-free, fragrance-free, non-irritating, soothing, and safe for sensitive skin
- 3X FASTER healing, putting you on the road to recovery sooner.
- 【Winter Anti-Cracking Frost】Cracked heel balm helps heal dry, cracked or cracked skin.Repairs your skin from the inside out using your skin natural moisturizing abilities.long-term use will make your dry and cracked skin soft and smooth.
- 【Natural Herbs Ingredients】Chilblain cream - heel crack repair cream include trusted ingredients known for their repairing, soothing, such as salvia miltiorrhiza, chinses angelica, acanthopanax bark, elongated grass.
- Prevention and treatment of cracks and chilblains.
- It protects the skin from the aggressions of the cold.
I get commissions for purchases made through links on this website. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.