Charcot’s Foot is a disorder of the foot that most commonly occurs in those with diabetes, especially if they have the sensory nerve damage from the diabetes. Because of the nerve damage they are unable to sense any damage that occurs to the foot, so the damage continues typically resulting collapse of the arch and other deformities as they keep walking on the damage. Most of those with a Charcot foot will have to wear a walking brace and often need surgery to repair the damage.
- To find your perfect fit, please refer to the second image (our size chart) for accurate sizing; this closed-toe surgical shoe for foot fractures is available in a range of adjustable sizes for adult men and women on the right or left foot
- This medical shoe offers excellent protection for your toes, foot, ankle, or leg during the post-op recovery process; boot for foot injury features closed-toe design to effectively keep your cast or bandages dry and free from dirt
- Neoprene or Stretch Corduroy upper with extra large strap closure for easy entry and snug fit
- Breathable Open Cell PU moves moisture from foot for a cooler, healthier footbed
- MONEY-SAVING 2 PACK: Also see our famous single pack and larger 5" x 10" wrap with 24" strap.
- SIZE: 3" X 5" with 14" compression strap. Two (2) cold therapy wraps.
- High quality material: It is a new version product wich made of high quality material. No need to worry about cracking. The black part at the bottom is made of high-quality fiber cloth and will not crack when used for a long time.
- Plantar Fasciitis Arch Support Solutions: Instant relief from Foot pain, most commonly caused by Plantar Fasciitis. Our Compression Arch Supports Sleeves with Removable Pads would help you to recover soon from the disturbing treatment and foot pain, offering you quick relief and instant comfort.
- ✅GET YOUR MOBILITY BACK: Manage discomfort by foot drop after stroke, neurological disorders, muscle or nerve injuries, spinal cord injuries, multiple sclerosis or etc. Neofect Drop Foot Brace for walking prevents dragging so provide appropriate support to improve gait and mobility.
- ✅FOR EVERYDAY WEAR: This is an afo drop foot brace for walking or sleeping, available both indoors & outdoors, day & night, shoes and barefoot, with or without socks. The foot brace applies gentle tension to encourage foot dorsiflexion and prevents the foot from inverting during gait.
I get commissions for purchases made through links on this website. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.