The diabetic socks are hosiery or socks which are suggested for those who have diabetes and are at risk for developing problems with their feet. These types of diabetic socks are meant to protect the foot and are loose so as not be restrictive to affect the circulation.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Constructed of high quality cotton with just the right amount of stretch. Machine Wash/Dry for easy care. Keeps their shape and stretch through many washes. Soft breathable material is ideal for people who wear shoes and socks all day long. Keeps your feet cool and dry all day long.
- THERAPEUTIC CUSHIONING: Get all day comfort from these soft cushioned therapeutic crew socks. Great for walking and will help prevent swelling in the feet and ankles. If you have circulation problems these socks will help improve blood flow by reducing the amount of constriction around your calves and ankles.
- Physician Approved Therapeutic
- Recommended for: Circulatory Problems, Diabetes, Edema, Neuropathy
- Neuropathy Socks for Women & Men: Our 12 pairs of cotton diabetic crew socks are designed for both men and women. Perfect as neuropathy socks for men ,they offer comfort and support.
- Universal Sizing: These diabetic socks for men 9-12, diabetic socks for women size 9-11, and mens diabetic socks size 10-13 ensure a perfect fit for everyone. Available in diabetic socks for men size 13-15 extra wide for additional comfort.
- FEEL BETTER with soft and comfortable full-cushioned crew socks. diabetic socks for men size 13-15 extra wide Non-binding tops allows for unrestricted blood flow. Full cushion helps protect against blisters and adds padded protection to prevent dangerous ulcers. thick socks for men
- AVOID DANGER with moisture management, wicking synthetic fibers that regulate temperature and keep feet warm to aid circulation. EASY ON soft wide stretch construction provides a relaxed fit that is easy to pull and off. Loose fit reduces constriction around the leg and diminishes likelihood of rings.white crew socks men
- Non-binding wide top to reduce pain and discomfort caused by neuropathy and provide extra comfort and support for those who are diabetic
- Compression fit with an extra wide and loose top to eliminate tightness and constriction around the ankles & calves
I get commissions for purchases made through links on this website. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.